Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years 2012!

(via confetti system)

Here we go again...

I can't believe how quickly time passes year to year. Reflecting on the passing year, like most of you, I had accomplishments and failures, goals met, goals unmet and a lot of memories that I always wish I was better at recording. As the new year rolls in, I have to admit that I love the feeling of a clean slate and though they are just more days coming at me, no matter what, I feel that clean slate with the dawn of the new year. Perhaps even more so this year. Just before the holiday, I finished up my last days working where I had been for 6+ years. Thanks to the support and encouragement of my husband, we decided that now was a good time for us to transition to me traveling less for work and spending my time at home raising our daughter. I miss all my friends at jjc, but am truly thrilled about the prospect of a new chapter and possibilities ahead.

I am working on my list of hopeful accomplishments for 2012, and am toying with the idea of posting them to help me be accountable!

I am interested though, do you make new years resolutions or goals and if so, what are they this year?

1 comment:

  1. I like to keep it simple for my new years resolutions. This year, it is to document our lives a little better - taking more photos (keeping them organized) and staying up to date on our blog!

    ReplyDelete