Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FOCUS

(via)

Now that I am now working full-time, I have freedom to decide what I want to pursue and how. Trouble is, I have had so many ideas and dreams to chase that I am not quite sure where to go. I realize that I have to focus and hone in on a single concept direction, or they will all just remain ideas and dreams. That goes for this blog too. Bear with me as I am figuring out what my goals and ultimate ambitions are. I appreciate your visits and if there are posts that you have liked in the past and you would like to see more like them, please, please, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Twas a sad day for JJC! But this means more pictures and blog posts of Koa which (selfishly) makes me happy. I'm so excited to see the cool projects you undertake in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little sewing tutorials!

    ReplyDelete