Friday, October 14, 2011

ABC Kids Expo 2011: Nursery

Nursery

With so many pretty cribs furniture in the baby industry, it is hard to choose just one look or style.

Dutalier

They have a closed booth at the show and since I am technically and exhibitor, I can't get into their booth. Thankfully, others can and share what they have. Dutalier is showing a lot of new and stunning new nursery sets.


I love that quilt hanging on the crib--so simple and pretty.

Great colors

Petit Nest

Lovely new dresser. I want it for my room

Ubabub

I have had them on my blog before, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was when Daniel showed up right next to us at the show! He had an inspirational story too about how he and his wife started their company. He said that they felt like they weren't where they wanted to be, so they got away from the house and left their 3 girls with family while they sat down and went over their core priorities and goals. Talked about where they wanted to be in 10, 20 years and worked backward from there to make some life plans. Awesome.


I love, love the nifty. I can't wait for them to get distribution here in the US!

Million Dollar Baby

They have a lot of great products lines under the parent company. Million dollar baby, DaVinci, Nurseryworks & baby letto. The last two are my favorites of their lines, and their new products do not disappoint!
How cool. The green is a bit strong for me, but I would love it in a gray or cream!

Looks similar to the Oeuf crib, but costs a fraction at $349

Such a wide range of beautiful styles within the lines. Thank you to Eric for walking me through it all!

Dwell Studio

I thought that a lot of their new style were less juvenile that I like, or maybe I'm just not cool enough to get it, but I do think that this was a pretty new girl set. I bit Scandinavian to me.

Oilo Studio

I love the mother/daughter team behind Oilo. They are awesome. I always want to champion other Utah based companies. They have such beautiful crib sets and added a few more this year along with some layette and other great nursery products. They will be available in spring 2012.


Finally, I liked this color pallet from Argington. Pretty and fresh for a girls room.

Images courtesy of buy modern baby blog, where Esther curates some of the best information and images for all things baby. Be sure to frequent her blog and check out her site too for the coolest products and where to buy them!

1 comment: