Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3-D playrugs

Tradeshow update:
It takes a full day to travel from Utah to Louisville, KY. Seriously, we left at noon and got to our hotel after 12pm. There is a 2 hour time difference, but still.

Setup always takes way longer than you expect. So there are long
hours and no air conditioning. Luckily, it was a lot cooler in Louisville than it is in Vegas.

Of course, I couldn't find the charger for my camera before I left, so I had battery life for like 2 hours.

5 days away from B and Koa is plenty. I was ready to come home a couple days early from the show and spend a day with the
m before going back to work.

I didn't see these at the show, but I have wanted to put them up on my blog for a while.

3-D playrugs also called IVI rugs

They have a bit of a mid-century mod feel to them and remind me of being a kid. Instead of a toy that lights up, sings, etc. imagination is what brings these rugs to life.

This would be such a cool piece for a nursery that would store easil
y or looks better out than a lot of other toys. Luca and company is an importer and distributor of the Turkish-designed play rugs and give a list of retailers that you can buy them from at $149 a pop.

A cheaper alternative is available at IKEA, not 3-D or as cool, but for 1/10th the price! (lillabo and lekplats)

I will share some of my favorites from the show this week, so check back!

2 comments:

  1. it was fun to hang out with you at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks missy. I had a good time with you too. It wouldn't be ABC without our little setup crew!

    ReplyDelete