Thursday, May 26, 2011

my baby is a model...

I recently worked on a photo shoot for the debut of the JJ Cole Boutique diaper bag line. Here is a sneak peek at the bags that will be available this fall.

koa emerson had a "huge" opportunity to be a model on this
shoot. There wasn't too much diva behavior on her part, only when
she got hungry... Really though, she is very patient with me and all
that I have put her through the last 10 months. I am lucky to
have such a happy, happy little lady!

I almost donated my vintage turquoise suitcases to charity a couple
months ago, so glad I didn't!

At this point in the day, koa was getting pretty tired, but she soldiered on.

You can't really tell from the photos, even though we had a
clear day, it was windy and fairly cold.

koa patiently waiting on the sidelines.

It was such a fun shoot to work on, and we got some lovely images.

1 comment:

  1. Koa's the goodliest baby ever! She really does look like a model baby. The office just won't be the same without her.

    ReplyDelete