Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Picker Sisters

Lifetime hit it with new series Picker Sisters. How I
want to jump in a truck and trek across the country
finding unique, rusty, awesome items that can be turned
into, well anything. I have been watching American Pickers
since they started, and it's good, b
ut Picker Sisters in
inspiring. The two girls have a great eye and aesthetic, but
the real magic is their third partner, Alan, that can
weld, rewire, paint, saw, chop etc, etc to turn
their design concepts to actual finished pieces. I'm happy that the show is about creating
out of the
box decor and home pieces instead of restorations.

It's perfect for today's audience and I am a fan.

(images via lifetime)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to watch this! I love the idea of reworking random old things. I hauled a weathered slab of wood out of a pile in our backyard and made Andy mount it right inside our front door. It makes a beautiful entry shelf. Of course he thought I was crazy :)

    ReplyDelete