Monday, May 23, 2011

training days

This will be the 4th year our company has participated in the Wasatch Back Relay. B and I are getting a bit of a late start to our training. It is less than 4 weeks away and we have only been training for about 2 weeks. (the rain has not aided our efforts either!) I have not been very consistent in my workouts since our little Koa came along, and I have needed something to getting me going. Though I am totally freaking out over my ability to go through this again, I am also thankful for the opportunity to push myself beyond what I would do without the challenge.

P.S. These are my running shoes, and they are awesome! If you haven't tried the Nike free series of running shoes, I highly suggest trying them the next time you are shopping for new running kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment