Monday, May 30, 2011

30's inspired shoes


1. Vintage Remix Uptown $198
2. ALL Black Fish Pump $88
3. Seychelles Pot of Gold $90
4. Seychelles In With The New $89
5. Vintage Remix Deco $194
6. Miss L Fire Hibiscus $166
7. Sweedish Hasbeens $268
8. Jon Fluevog Everest $219
9. ASOS Shamble $52

I feel like there is always an influx of period inspired designs that comes along with period movies. Maybe it is just that I am actually just more aware of a look when the styles have always been available.
A few of my favorite resources doing more period inspired looking shoes are Vintage Remix, FLY London, Jon Fluevog,Irregular Choice and Seychelles.

2 comments:

  1. I think #5 is my favorite. My sister would say these are all too short though! She's 4'9 and wears nothing under 4" heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the women in the thirties hadn't done heels to the extreme!

    ReplyDelete